Admission in the college should be made in the prescribed Admission form supplied along with the college prospectus available from the college office on payment of Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only soon after the declaration of HSSLC results or equivalent examinations recognized by North Eastern Hills University. The same may also be downloaded and applied from the College Website: www.jecollege.org for online admission.
- Based on Merit, State and Central Reservation Policy.
- Reserve 2 (Two) seats under supernumerary quota for the students from Jammu and Kashmir, widow and wards of Armed forces killed and disabled in action.
- Seats are reserved for physically challenged candidates for admission to Undergraduate Courses as per Government rules prescribed from time to time.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Application form affixed with recent passport size photograph in specified column and information completed in all respects addressed to the Principal with the following documents mentioned below duly self attested and to be submitted within the period as specified in the advertisement.
Each Application must be accompanied with:
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificates from the school / college last attended.
- Self attested copy of mark sheet of the last examination passed (Class XII).
- 2 (Two) recent passport size photographs of the student.
- The original Migration Certificate is required for students from boards other than MBOSE.
- SC/ST/OBC and Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate.
- Original documents are to be produced at the time of submission of application form for verification.
Prospectus for Degree BA/BCOM: Prospectus for Admission-2021
Link to Apply for Admission Online: Online Admission 2021