Admission to First Semester BA/B.Com with Honours/Post Graduate in Khasi and Education should be made in the prescribed ‘Admission Form’ supplied along with the College Prospectus available from the college office on payment of Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only soon after the declaration of results of HSSLC (or equivalent examinations) for BA/B.Com and result of BA (or equivalent examinations) for Post-Graduate Programme. For Online admission, an applicant may visit the College website: www.jecollege.org.
- Based on CUET score (exempted for this session).
- Based on Merit.
- Reservation of Seats – as per State and Central Reservation Policy.
- 5% Seats are reserved for physically challenged candidates for admission to Undergraduate / Post Graduate Courses as per Government rules prescribed from time to time.
Submission of Application Form
Application form affixed with 2 (Two) recent passport size photograph in specified column and information completed in all respects addressed to the Principal with the following documents mentioned below duly self-attested should be submitted within the period as specified in the advertisement/application form.
Each Application must be accompanied with:
- CUET Score sheet (exempted for this session).
- Character and Transfer Certificates from the School / college last attended.
- Self-attested copy of mark sheet of the last examination passed (Class XII).
- 2 (Two) recent passport size photographs of the student.
- The original Migration Certificate for students from Boards/University other than MBOSE/NEHU.
- SC/ST/OBC and Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate.
- Original documents are to be produced at the time of submission of application form for verification.
Prospectus for Degree UG/PG:: Click here
Link to Online Admission: Click here
Link to Online Admission HSSLC: Click here